♥ Music Box ♥

2010年8月9日星期一

Got little bit happy...

Haha...got little bit happy today...
Cause he got acc me today...
actually,dont know why la...
still got some of people dont believe this...like example bornluck...
he didnt trust this and he say me is play kok howe de....
halo?did I do anything wrong???
do u must say  me like this???pls...let me go!!!
dont do any kidding things to me...
If u dont trust is ok...I wont "paksa" u to believe this...
but pls...dont say any bad things about me...
If u want to find the truth,u just ask kok howe...
ok...dont talk about the unhappy things le...
Totally,nth happen of today...
but fell happy la...cause he got acc me...although is just 20minute...

Pls...bornluck...
pls let me go la...
dont play me la...
I cant play de...
pls...!!!!
ok???!!!

没有评论:

发表评论