♥ Music Box ♥

2010年8月13日星期五

Tired now....~

Aiyo....so tired la...
Today help yin ying teach the percubaan pusat sumber...
teach them how to process book...automasi....
walao...really tired la...although just teach 3 people only....= =
Now I know why yin ying so tired...
because want explain...teach...check the book...and....blablabla~
Haiz...become a pusat sumber also tired de lo...
Become a senior pusat sumber more tired...
Same same lo~me also senior too...
Next time want help yin ying automasi book....
ok lo...me already know how to do liao...
And I dont have anything to do...
So...next friday I got stay back at skul lo...
Stay back until 2 o'clock...
But now...(Harrrr.....)
Want sleep liao...
I go to rest first...if not later tuition will "memancing ikan"...haha...
Bye...^^

1 条评论:

  1. thx la
    i know is tired
    but also must teach them how to menjalankan tugas
    i think is not tired everyday
    but today i sick 所以才会麻烦你
    其实这还不叫累得咯
    想我还要管下午的呢
    那个才叫累

    回复删除